Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Trawling

Have just come to the conclusion that I must do some proper trawling through some more blogs, as have taken to only reading about 5 or 6 others, at least 2 of which have slowish traffic.

Hmm. What could this mean? Either that there are very, very few people out there whose views I can routinely tolerate, and I just don't have the energy to be annoyed by anything expressing vastly different views, or that I am remarkably unadventurous, or that there are those tiddly little inconveniences of time constraint problems, or that I am actually more than satisfied with these blogs.

Actually I think it is a combination of all these things. But anyway, in the spirit of getting myself all riled up and not doing the washing up, here goes.

-------
20 mins later...Aw shucks: this is all going on hold since dd's 13 year old best mate and effective baby sitter, has just come round and announced she is going on unforeseen fortnight's holiday to Spain. That's it then and how dare she!

No comments: